Just for Appearances (Entangled Bliss) (Lake Bliss) - Jenna Rutland

John and Rachel's story starts back in high school.  They were certain it was love even then.  They were destined for greater things.  At least, he was.  His father talked her into breaking up with him and sending off to football greatness.

Now, both divorced and back in Lake Bliss, they find the attraction is still alive.  Sparks literally fly around them when they are in the same room.  He asks her to let him be her nanny.  Her three sons love this idea too.  Can she keep her hands off him if she is his employer?

His mom is one of her dearest friends and thinks this is the best solution for both of them.  John has never stopped loving her.  He has no clue even today, why she sent him away.  She wants to tell him but it has been so long. Would it even matter?

When her ex returns and wants her back - can she choose the right man for her future and her kids?  Such an engaging story that keeps you interested.  My only complaint was the abrupt sort of ending.  Full of surprises though!  This is the 2nd book in the Lake Bliss series. I give it a 4/5 Kitty's Paws UP!

***This ARC copy was given Free from Netgalley.com and the publisher for review purposes.  My honest opinion does not reflect Netgalley, nor its affiliates.