Justified, Part I: (A second chance romance serial) - Ali Parker, Kellie Dennis Book Covers by Design

Marc and Lisa meet because Marc is the little brother of Lisa's best friend, Kari.  Together with Lisa and Sicily, Kari is a roommate who has moved from New York to Maine to start their new lives.  Marc helps them move in a previous serial titled JADED.

This story begins with Marc and Lisa both upset that they cannot forget each other.  They had decided when they saw one another last that they would not pursue a relationship since they lived too far away.  Only thoughts keep appearing at the worst time.  The chemistry is just so strong between them.

Lisa is mad because she does not believe in love.  Marc is just a man, who is too far away, and really seriously HOT!  She tries to get together with other men, and Marc is who she is thinking of.

Such an amazing story.  Very honest character insight.  I was impressed with the development and cannot wait for the next installment to arrive.  Good book!!  I give this story a happy 5/5 Kitty's Paws UP!

Part 1 of a 3 part Serial. If you don't enjoy cliffhangers and partial reads for free, this might not be for you. I will be putting out the boxset super fast, which is the full story.

** 18+ Sexual Situations and Language

***This ARC copy was given from the author for review purposes only.  My honest opinon reflect only my true thoughts about how story reads.