SO. TRASHY. a Bad Boy Next Door novel

TOP 100 Paid In Kindle Store Bestseller

Author: Kelley Harvey

Genre: Contemporary Romance

Release Date: November 6, 2015

BONUS: For a limited time, the eBook of SO. TRASHY. a Bad Boy Next Door novel will include a BONUS book of SO. BAD. a Bad Boy Next Door novel. Both are standalones.

SO. TRASHY. a Bad Boy Next Door novel

Book Blurb

I lost her before. It won’t happen again.

I gave her up and broke her heart for her own good.

Now, my second chance has gone to shit.

Lou’s not the same good girl I left.

She’s turned bad, but it makes me want her more.

The world loves me for my bad boy ways, on screen and off.

They’ll love us together—once I convince her she’s missed me.

When I was young, only he saw the real me.

I don’t need Buck Wylder anymore; I’ll take care of myself.

He went to Hollywood. I became a Marine.

Buck’s back and he’s the same arrogant, infuriatingly attractive man who left.

Only this time? I’m not falling for him.

I thought I escaped my past, but when his fame drags

me into the spotlight, the world sees the truth.

I’m poor Loula Mae—daughter of a junkie and her pimp.

To them, I’m just

This is the 2nd book in the Bad Boy Next Door series. This book can be read as a standalone. Not connected to first book, but this series is just HOT!

Buck and Lou have a history. One they prefer to keep private. When Buck comes back to their hometown on the same day Lou does, she is pretty darn skeptical. He also brings with him a camera crew for a reality show he is making.

Buck jut wants his career back on track. He has made some mistakes and is doing what he can do get back to the big time. Or that is the plan, anyhow.

Loula Mae has returned since getting out of the Marines. She is trying to find a job and help her aunt fix up the house to sell. That may be harder than she thought, living in a podunk town in Louisiana.

Buck has an ulterior motive about coming back. He wants Lou back before he leaves again. Lou just wants to make ends meet. Perhaps they could work together?

This book is full of happy surprises and HOT, sexy scenes. This one is a scorcher! I loved the banter. I loved that the lead character took no crap! This book was a fun and hot read.

Where you can purchase SO. TRASHY.:

SO. TRASHY. available on Amazon,

$.99 or *FREE* for Kindle Unlimited Members.

SO. TRASHY. on Goodreads:

About Kelley Harvey

Kelley and her husband Mike live in North Central Texas with their two daughters. Having one teen and one in her early twenties keeps them on their toes. In other words, they’re saturated in angst and excitement. Kelley often feels as though she lives on Teenage Drama Island and desperately needs a vacation to Adult Sans Kids Resort. The upside is they keep her awash in oceans of inspiration.

Kelley enjoys reading YA and NA, although on occasion she gets caught reading other genres. Writing is her full time job. Though it’s hard work, it’s also a dream come true. Her characters knock on the door of her heart and constantly poke their heads out the windows of her imagination. She hopes you connect with them as deeply as she does.

Social Media

Find Kelley’s website/blog:

Like Kelley Harvey on Facebook:

FRIEND Kelley on Facebook:

Find Kelley’s Amazon Author Page

Find Kelley’s Author page on Goodreads

Other Available Titles by Kelley Harvey

SO. BAD. a Bad Boy Next Door novel (Book 1)

BREATHE, Episode 1 of The Devastation Series