nudes pre-order

nudes full
NUDES: A Hollywood romance standalone from
bestselling author Sarah Robinson!

Release Date: May 22nd

*Preorder & Release Week Special Pricing
on Ebook of $0.99!

Will be $4.99 Later!*

Amazon **will be available on release day!

Follow newsletter: http://eepurl.com/RUobv

nudes ebook
Blurb:

Ben Lawson is making a comeback...

After a few tabloid headlines, they think they know me. They don't know a damn thing. As CEO of a movie production company, I'll show them who I really am when we hit it big at the box office. My ex thought her smear tactics would ruin me, but I'm unbreakable. Rising from the debris, I swore I'd never let a woman distract me like that again. But then, my leading actress walked on the set and changed everything.

Seductive, sexy, and unapologetic, Aria Rose could break me. I wanted to help her, protect her...love her. Instead, I destroyed her.

Aria Rose is baring it all....

I knew better. I knew not to trust another Hollywood heartthrob with a reputation like his. He was my boss and became my ruin. I should have stayed far away from him. Ben Lawson promised me the world. He even promised me his heart.

But he destroyed everything--my heart, my career, us.

sarah robinson

About the Author:

Sarah Robinson is a native of the Washington, DC area and has both her Bachelors and Masters Degrees in clinical and forensic psychology. She is married to a wonderful man who is just as much of an animal rescue enthusiast as she is. Together, they own a zoo of rescues, as well as volunteering and fostering for multiple animal shelters.

Stalk Her: