<!-- [if !mso]> v:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);} o:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);} w:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);} .shape {behavior:url(#default#VML);} <![endif]--><!-- [if gte mso 9]> maria clark Normal maria clark 2 24 2015-10-03T16:46:00Z 2015-10-03T16:46:00Z 1 522 2979 24 6 3495 15.00 <![endif]-->

<!-- [if gte mso 9]> Clean Clean false false false false EN-US X-NONE X-NONE <![endif]--><!-- [if gte mso 9]> <![endif]-->

<!-- [if gte mso 10]> /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-priority:99; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin-top:0in; mso-para-margin-right:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:8.0pt; mso-para-margin-left:0in; line-height:107%; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:11.0pt; font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif; mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin;} <![endif]--><!-- [if gte mso 9]> <![endif]--><!-- [if gte mso 9]> <![endif]-->

.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•`*¨**¨`* ★☆ RELEASE ★☆ ¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨) ★☆
ANGEL to BUTTERFLY #1 `*¨**¨`*★☆ GOLDEN DOLL ★☆ .•´¸.•*´¨)¸.•*¨) ¸LIMITED TIME ONLY

Buy Links

Amazon US

Amazon UK

Amazon AU

Amazon CA

Amazon FR

Smashwords

Blurb:

Liberty Lafayette was used to transformation. After remodeling herself for years she felt she finally had the ideal disguise, the perfect armor to stay safe.

That all changed when she encountered him.

Calix Xavier is a man used to getting and having his way. He’d been the protective Daddy type as long as he could remember. As a lifestyle Master and Daddy Dominant he could have his pick of any submissive he chose to be kneeling at his feet.

He was compelled to choose her.

She was the toughest nut of the bunch—with the sweetest spirit and he could see all she hid.

She’d have to choose to show him, submit to him of her own free will.

How long could she run, carrying the armor encased wings on h
er heart? How long could she hide the broken pieces and twisted halo?

How much pain could they both endure before she surrendered to—becoming—something completely new?

Experience the journey of Liberty as she learns the depths of submission and what it can truly mean to be a slave.

Life may have forced her to her knees but could she be inspired to them by Calix’s love?

Teaser 1

Teaser 2

Teaser 3

Prologue Audio File

About Author B.B. Blaque

I write beautifully flawed characters who ultimately find, perfection is not a prerequisite. Our flaws are what make us unique and some flaws compliment each other better than others.

I love BDSM (Male dominant/female submissive.) There's something that just feels so right about a man wearing the pants (especially when he wears them well and fills them nicely.) I am interested in the psychological aspects of relationships in general and especially when there is a power-exchange dynamic.

My world would stopping revolving if not for heavy rock music (and the wonderfully talented people who make it.) Music and its makers will definitely be strongly visible in my work. I listen, I remember...I listen, I'm inspired...to write...to love...to f**k...to live.

Connect with B.B. Blaque